A: Lockly® works for both left and right open doors. Installation follows the same procedures as provided in your user manual.
There are four critical steps you need to avoid any installation issues:
- The lock must be installed with the deadbolt extended
- The thumb-turn must be vertical when the deadbolt is extended
- If the thumb-turn is not vertical, it means you have installed the torque blade incorrectly. The torque blade must be installed vertically as well.
- Hold the Program button as you install the last battery. Release Program button after the last battery has been installed. You will hear beeping and clicking. This is your Lockly® device running an auto-check to fit into left swing and right swing doors.
If any of the following problems persist, please follow the above steps to reinstall:
- The Lockly device auto unlocks itself after one touch or 30 seconds
- The Lockly device does not unlock smoothly
A: No. The stabilizing pole included is to keep the lock in position. However, we have provided heavy duty 3M double sided tape as an option to stabilize the device instead.
If you wish to drill a hole for the stabilizing pole, please install the lock first and make sure that it is to your satisfaction, as we do not want to leave you with a hole drilled in your door if you wish to return our lock.
A: If you find the rotation has stopped, press the OK/Logo button for at least three seconds. Your device will switch back to the normal Lockly® Keypad.
The Lockly® Smart Locks uses a patented peek-proof keypad as the default keypad. We’ve provided 3 levels of security options for Lockly® users to choose from.
- Fix Mode Numbers 0-9 stay in the same location.
- Normal Lockly® Keypad The normal keypad provides better security where all numbers rotate after each use. The first two modes can be switched with a long press of the OK/Logo button.
- Random Mode All numbers rotate after each key is pressed. Random Mode can be activated in the Lockly® Smart Lock App. Please make sure to switch the keypad to normal before you switch on Random Mode.
A: The Lockly® Secure Smart Lock is designed for property managers and families who need to assign unique codes to guests.
Once you pair your smart lock to the Lockly® Smart Lock App, the Program button is disabled to make sure your guests won’t be able to change any of your lock settings. All the functions of the Program button are available on the app, plus more great features.
A: Lockly® can be integrated seamlessly to Amazon Alexa and Google Home via the Lockly® Secure Link Wi-Fi Hub. The Lockly® Secure Pro includes the Secure Link Wi-Fi Hub, while the Secure and Secure Plus require a separate purchase.
A: Lockly can store up to 6 access codes at a time: 1 Administrator code and 15 Trusted users. Guest Codes are unlimited. There can also be 1 One-Time Access Code and unlimited Offline Access Codes™ active as well. In addition to the numerical access codes. In addition to the numerical access codes, the Lockly Secure Plus & Lockly Secure Pro can store up to 99 fingerprints.
A: With the Lockly® Secure Pro or the addition of the Lockly® Secure Link Wi-Fi Hub to any lock, you can generate all access codes remotely.
Without the wi-fi hub, you can generate Guest Access Codes and Offline Access Codes remotely. You can set expiration dates and times for both the Guest Access Codes and Offline Access Codes.
A: Turn on the Bluetooth from the settings on your smartphone (do not try to pair through your settings). Launch the mobile app and log into your account (please create an account if you have not done so). Select "Add a New Device" and pair following the on-screen instructions and your Initial Code.
A: Only use AA Alkaline batteries or Lithium Batteries. “Duracell” and “Energizer” brand batteries are recommended. Do not mix new batteries with old batteries in the same Lockly® Smart Lock device.
A: Yes, you can insert a 9V battery at the bottom of the lock to activate the keypad. Enter the door code to unlock. Proceed to replace the AA batteries from the inside. You can always use the physical key provided to unlock as well.
Visit our Support Site for more detailed information.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- Email our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Customer Care Team: (669) 500 - 8835
- Sales and Feature Support: M- F 11AM – 7PM PST
- Installation Support: M-F 7AM – 7PM PST